29 November 2004

you hide i seek

Those clouds over there...
why white?
are they passing through my fingers?
or does my mind take me over to touch them?
i wonder
i wonder if i could ask them to fill my mind in white fluffy freshness?
i wonder if clouds are supposed to be fresh?
and if so
i wonder
i wonder if you could lose yourself in the midst of those clouds?
just lose yourself or hide in me
somewhere i couldn´t see
and then we could play
hide and seek
just have fun

just you

just me

and i still wonder,

what else could there be?


why not let it be you to tell me,
while you hide and i seek?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Espero que nao procures mais. Que tenhas encontrado. E que todo esse silêncio esteja a contar-nos a tua felicidade *

Unknown said...

Comento aqui, porque o teu flog estava cheio. Tenho umas botas iguais àquelas!! Eram as únicas que aguentavam as minhas traquinices!! Gostei da fotografia. Muito embora as cores me lembrem mais a Páscoa que o Natal, que está a chegar..**

Unknown said...

you hide i seek is a perfect title

nunca consigo comentar no fotolog e procurei nos links outro lugar seu :)

muito obrigada por todos os comentários

(qual é a sua arte?)